- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mayonaise (non sweet)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium high heat, turning frequently, until evenly browned. Remove fat.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, garlic powder and black pepper. Season the dressing with salt.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
Techie news, About things that matter.