- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices tomato
I will not mention times because everyone has different preferences.
- Cook your bacon – to perfection!
- Toast your bread
- Stack bread, bacon followed by cheese, tomato, lettuce, cheese, bacon.
Your tower of power is complete. Served best with frosty cold beer.
So, as a challenge, I have voluntered myself for a sacrifice – EAT bacon for 7 days. This is partly because I have a freezer full of bacon and partly because of my soul belief that there is no moderation when it comes to bacon.
So, the first recipe is bacon and eggs:
8 rashers american bacon (free-range piggies if available)
4 eggs (non-free-range)
- 10-15 Minutes – Cook you bacon untill brown frying streaks appear – you now have the oil you will fry you eggs into, the ingredients said 8 rashers, personally there is no objection if you wanted more.
- 1-3 Minutes – Cook your eggs, I prefer them runny because this will give you something to dip your bacon into
- 1-3 Minutes – Now being half insane we’ll cook the two remaining eggs scrambled
- Flavour your eggs with Salt, Pepper and Corriander.