- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mayonaise (non sweet)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium high heat, turning frequently, until evenly browned. Remove fat.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, garlic powder and black pepper. Season the dressing with salt.
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon in a large bowl. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 3 slices tomato
I will not mention times because everyone has different preferences.
- Cook your bacon – to perfection!
- Toast your bread
- Stack bread, bacon followed by cheese, tomato, lettuce, cheese, bacon.
Your tower of power is complete. Served best with frosty cold beer.
Techie news, About things that matter.